We're Giving Away an All-Inclusive Eco-Conscious 4 Day Adventure to Tropical North Queensland with Bare Kiwi!
To celebrate the launch of our campaign with Tourism Tropical North Queensland and New Zealand adventurer Kyle Mulinder (@BareKiwi) we are giving away one eco-conscious holiday to the tropical north to one lucky traveller from Australia or New Zealand.
The prize is valued at over $3,500 and includes some spectacular experiences. Guided by Bare Kiwi, you'll explore Kyle’s favourite Tropical North Queensland locations. You'll start with return airfares that are 100-percent carbon offset. Then you'll spend three nights at the #ResponsibleLuxury Crystalbrook Flynn, focused on innovation and sustainability. The prize also includes an outer Great Barrier Reef trip with eco-certified PADI 5-Star, Divers Den, a visit to Kuku Yalanji country (where the Daintree is situated) with Aboriginal operator Walkabout Cultural Adventures, a Crystal Canyon adventure with Cairns Canyoning, and more.
Plus, take your GoPro skills to the next level with Kyle's daily GoPro Masterclasses...
How to enter:
1. Follow @airguides@barekiwi@tropicalnorthqueensland
2. Enter your details below
3. Get excited!
All-inclusive eco-conscious adventure to Tropical North Queensland with New Zealand's Bare Kiwi!
- Return airfares to Cairns – both 100% carbon offset
- Three-night stay at the independent Crystalbrook Flynn, focused on innovation and sustainability
- Daily GoPro Masterclasses with Bare Kiwi
- Daily breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Full day ‘Ngana Julaymba Dungay: We all Going Daintree’ tour with local Aboriginal tour operator Walkabout Cultural Adventures
- Full day outer reef trip with eco-certified PADI 5-Star Divers Den
- Crystal Canyon adventure with Cairns Canyoning
- Full day Fitzroy Island experience with eco-certified Experience Co
Learn more here